[pmwiki-users] Removing the left sidebar for all pages?

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:11:53 CST 2011

I'm trying to add myself to the LeanSkin users
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LeanSkin-Users?action=edit), but
I get this when I try and save it:

Invalid code entered

Any ideas?

Also, I needed to change the CSS since it was taking into account the sidebar:
#sitebody { width:770px; padding:10px; padding-top:5px; }

I also added a Go Home (access key) to take me to my homepage, since
I'm gong to drive navigation from there.