[pmwiki-users] In code, how to conditionally prevent Markup processing on subsequent run due to PRR

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 11 23:21:40 CST 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:22:48AM -0600, Chris Cox wrote:
> How do I stop reprocessing due to PRR?  I have php code that does some
> Markup replacement and I want to make sure that it doesn't get run again
> if PRR is called by some other markup.

If there's absolutely no more markup substitutions to be performed
after your markup's work, you can Keep() the result of your markup.

If you still want other markups to be processed on the result of
your markup...  I need to think about that a bit more.  There's
probably a way to do it but it hasn't percolated into my brain yet.