[pmwiki-users] uploads failing

Tamara Temple tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:15:33 CDT 2011

On Jul 7, 2011, at 4:29 PM, adam overton wrote:
> and to demonstrate that this isn't just limited to uploads, i'm
> unable to make new pages, or new pages in new groups. for instance,
> this is the msg received when trying to edit http://mysite.com/Test/Test?action=edit
>  :

Is that really the right URL?

> ===
> Warning: fopen(wiki.d/Site/Site.AllRecentChanges,new)
> [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/
> aoverton/public_html/ssb/pmwiki.php on line 971

I think i see the problem here.

Notice the path, i'll lay it out:

       wiki.d/
           Site/
               Site.AllRecentChanges

Normally, there's no Site/ subdirectory in the path to the wiki pages
inside wiki.d.

Now, *how* it's getting this extra bit of path, I don't know.

> Warning: fopen(wiki.d/SiteAdmin/SiteAdmin.Blocklist-Chongqed,new)
> [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in/home/
> aoverton/public_html/ssb/pmwiki.php on line 971

Same here, you've got:

       wiki.d/
             SiteAdmin/
                   SiteAdmin.Blocklist-Chongqed