[pmwiki-users] Galleria

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Jun 10 08:48:29 CDT 2011

On 6/10/2011 5:48 AM, Peter Gragert wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Galleria is indeed nicely adjusted.
>
> Two remarks :
>
> 1.Images with Captions does not show the captions?
Check that be CSS coloring style on text/links is not the same color as
the background and thus hiding the text.

Also make sure you set the config appropriately:
http://galleria.aino.se/docs/1.2/options/dataConfig/

> 2.How to start autoplay again, after a click on a thumbnail? (I mean not
> ‘reload’, which starts again but at image 1)
I may be wrong, but I'm not sure this capability exists yet. I see
pauseOnInteraction defaults to true, but don't see an oppoosite action.
You'd probably have to add a custom control to resume play. I'll look at
it over the weekend, to make sure I'm not missing anything.