[pmwiki-users] New recipe: LocalTimes

V.Krishn vkrishn4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:38:30 CDT 2011

Would it possible to have the original timestamp format for local users too?
ie "June 15, 2011, at 07:11 AM" instead of 2011-06-15 7:11

Just a small useability issue:
I was thinking in terms http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChangesShort
as a common reference point for page changes.
So while chatting if I refer a page name by timestamp to someone(different
locale),  both of us have to refer the tooltip to get the correct reference.
Just thinking if tooltip showing the local time of the visitor would be better
idea?
Also kinda used to the old AllRecentChangesShort format. :-)

--
Regards.
V.Krishn