[pmwiki-users] GroupHeader and group specific header photo

Canan Has cananhas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:21:10 CDT 2011

Dear all,

I have been trying to put a sliding photo album onto the header my SimpleTab
skin based website. I succeeded with getting help from the group. Thanks
alot.

Now, I have another thing to do. Instead using a sliding photo album, I
wanna use a specific photo per group. For instance, when you navigate to the
Main group photo1 must be displayed, for News group photo2 must be displayed
in the header division.

What I did is to create GroupName.GroupHeader pages for each group. Then, I
played with the .tmpl of the skin. Unfortunately, it didn't work. The thing
that I m planning is to create group css codes including the specific image
in the header part of that group. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Canan