[pmwiki-users] DataQuery and includes

Dustin Little dlittle at toyatech.net
Fri Jun 17 13:49:59 CDT 2011

I'm trying to include a page from DataQuery in another page. I located this
post in the archives:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pmwiki-users@pmichaud.com/msg10058.html

but the solution described there doesn't seem to work for me.

Here is the scenario:

The two queries are Customers and CustomerConnections. In the
Customers.GroupHeader page I've tried to:

(:include CustomerConnections.HomePage?customer_id={*$:id}:)

which results in nothing being displayed

and

(:include CustomerConnections.Templates#DQlist
basepage=CustomerConnections.HomePage?customer_id={*$:id}:)

which after removing the (:if ( equal {<$Group} and ! equal {=$Name} ):)
from the #DQlist in CustomerConnections.Templates results in

id<http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Customers.Chordus&order=natural>
customer_id<http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Customers.Chordus&order=$:customer_id>
connection_type_id<http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Customers.Chordus&order=$:connection_type_id>
connection_type_display_name<http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Customers.Chordus&order=$:connection_type_display_name>
url <http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Customers.Chordus&order=$:url>
{=$Name} <http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Group.Name?action=edit>?<http://192.168.122.103/scif/pmwiki.php?n=Group.Name?action=edit>
{=$:customer_id}{=$:connection_type_id}{=$:connection_type_display_name}
{=$:url}
Is what I'm trying to do possible?

Thanks,
Dusty