[pmwiki-users] pagelists

Brian Tibbels brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 06:49:30 CDT 2011

No I haven't as I was trying to use a subset of the Group where the page
text variable had been set. I suppose it's knowing which is evaluated first
either the filter on name or the $:ptv.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Rgds
Brian

On 18 March 2011 11:09, Ville Takanen <ville.takanen at iki.fi> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you tried
> (:pagelist group={$Group} name=-Template*,-Example*,-$Name fmt=#title:)
>
> or
> (:pagelist group={*$Group} name=-Template*,-Example*,-$Name fmt=#title:)
>
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Brian Tibbels
> <brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk> wrote:
> > I am trying to get a list of pages in the current group which doesn't
> > include "Template", "Example" and the current page. I have the first 2
> > filters working but cannot get the current page not to show. I've looked
> > through all the examples and cannot find a suitable one. Can someone give
> me
> > a pointer please?
> > (:pagelist $:pvtcurrent=- name=-Template*,-Example*,-$Name fmt=#title:)
> > Best wishes
> > Brian

> --
> --
> Ville Takanen

Brian Tibbels
IT support for small business and the individual
http://clickmarlow.co.uk/
m. 07804 109906
t. 01628 477640