[pmwiki-users] Incomplete translation

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Sat Mar 19 16:53:23 CDT 2011

I tried moving "Page last modified on..."  to a page that my skin includes, instead of leaving it in the skin itself, and got incomplete translation.

The set up...

In PmWikiEs.XLPageLocal:
  'Page group:' => 'Página del grupo',

In my included PageFooter page:
$[Page group:] {*$Group} - $[Page last modified on {$LastModified}]

The results...

In the page body of PageFooter, this appears:
Página del grupo Site - Última modificación de la página el marzo 19, 2011, at 04:19 CDT

At the bottom of any page, including PageFooter, this appears:
Página del grupo Site - Page last modified on marzo 19, 2011, at 04:19 CDT

Why is only part of my text translated?

Randy