[pmwiki-users] Making a button wikistyle

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Mon Mar 21 09:07:37 CDT 2011

Thanks, Carlos.

Is there a way to match the style of the PmWiki's buttons. I need to do that because I want my buttons to co-exist on the same form as PmWiki's buttons. It looks odd to have "Save" in one style and "Cancel" in another.

Surely PmWiki's style is defined somewhere - I just don't know where to find it.

Of course it would be even better to hook into PmWiki's style directly, so if it ever changes my buttons to keep in sync.

Randy