[pmwiki-users] UserAdmin templates

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:31:45 CDT 2011

On 27 March 2011 11:38, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> I am using the scripts as found attached to Cookbook.UserAdmin.

The versions of useradmin-core and useradmin-profiles there were
2010-06-07/08, and it looks like the latest that I got to since then
were versions I sent to Peter on 2010-06-14. To help things forward,
I've now added those to
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAdmin#relnotes>. Also below
is the accompanying email I sent, which is the best (read: only)
documentation for the changes between the -07/08 versions and the -14
versions.

eemeli