[pmwiki-users] Attach query string to all internal links

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Mar 28 18:46:27 CDT 2011

Thanks all of you, now it works with

## custom skin for moodle
$ActionSkin['moodle'] = 'skin-moodle';

## attach ?action=moodle for internal link in moodle
if ($_REQUEST['action'] == 'moodle') {
   $LinkPageExistsFmt = "<a class='wikilink'
href='\$LinkUrl?action=moodle'>\$LinkText</a>";
}

Regards
Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
   Zentrum fuer Informationsmanagement

Heger-Tor-Wall 12, Raum 42/209, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
          (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505