[pmwiki-users] Pre-alpha rich text WYSIWTF editor

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Mar 29 07:37:53 CDT 2011

On Tuesday 29 March 2011 11:02:05, Hans wrote :
> Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 4:28:19 AM, Petko Yotov wrote:
> > Headings, text styles and colors, links, images, lists, tables can be
> > added.

> I struggled with the WhizzyWig table though, and line spacings
> got added when I did not expect them, and a few other oddities.

Yes, there are some oddities, for example the alignment buttons just wrap the
text in yet-another-div, html line breaks are sometimes not cleaned up from
pre blocks, etc. A new version of this editor is in development, we'll see how
it goes or we could change for another editor.

> I wonder if the two can be integrated, so WTF will save as wiki
> markup, and understand it when a "normal" page is opened for wtf-edit?

It should recognize a pre-existing wiki page and should just wrap it in the
"pmwikimarkup" block. This has not been tested much. :-)

Petko