[pmwiki-users] hide links for certain groups

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Mar 31 14:53:56 CDT 2011

On Mar 31, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Peter Bowers wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Robert Matthews
> <RMatthews at ms.soph.uab.edu> wrote:
>> Something like…
>> If {member of AD group} then
>>    Do nothing
>> Else {member of any other group}
>>    Display the link
>> endif

The question I would ask is: "How do you determine if a user is a member of the AD group?
We do a lot of things like this, with checking which groups a user belongs to done in config.php.  (This a a secure site, login required,  Then php functions called from config.php check group membership, and set authgroups or php variables, which can be checked by (:if auth
 ... or (:if enabled ...

      Vince