[pmwiki-users] AuthUser

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon May 2 12:42:39 CDT 2011

Also see AuthTable, except I see it's been superceded by AuthList.
AuthList has most of the benefits of editing config.php, without the risks.

 From a quick look at AuthList, run on my own site (since pmwiki.org
doesn't use user IDs.

It's part of the core. The SiteAdmin/Authlist page is automatically
generated. It only shows the GroupAttributes for some groups, probably
the ones I set group attributes for.

Each page has links to the page and appropriate attr page.

Things I'd like to see in the core version (some of which look like are
being tested on pmwiki.org):

- Table rather than list. Less scrolling.
- Include link to GroupAttributes pages even if they don't exist. Makes
all groups consistent and we can click on the link rather than type in
the URL.

Sandy