[pmwiki-users] pmwiki form: comments : how to keep PVs when posting?

Philipp Kazakow finar at finar.ru
Wed May 4 15:50:44 CDT 2011

Hello!

I'm trying to integrate http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/Comments recipe
to add comments functional to my pages. The only thing I need is to let my
anonymous site's visitors add comments to pages. The problem is that posting
this form deletes my Page Variables, existed on the page before. For example
I have PV *ctime* and *author* and *title*, all of them are overwritten
after posting: *ctime* and *title* become deleted, *author *overwrites with*
*name provided by poster.*

*I want all these fields to keep intact, and just add something like

-> Posted by {$$guest} on {$$CurrentTime}
{$$text}

to my page content. What is the best way to do it?

Thank you!*
*