[pmwiki-users] Petko's E2100/US$2, 963 bid for WYSIWYG capability

Radu Luchian radu at monicsoft.net
Sat May 14 19:12:38 CDT 2011

No, this never happened in pmwiki. Like with Wikipedia, whenever I made a
chunk of money on my programming, I donate $20 through paypal. For pmwiki
this happened only once so far :)

I'm also in for $100, with the following condition: at least 10% of it goes
to PM and 5% of it goes to Hans, whose skins and help I've been using for
years now.

Petko, I think you agree that without PM this already excellent wiki engine
would not exist.
If you don't agree to the split, I'll just send in 80 for this and then
figure out how to donate the other chunks myself to the other two :)

Cheers,
Radu