[pmwiki-users] AuthPhpBBUsersAndGroups recipe Login loop

John McAfee jr at scenes.demon.co.uk
Mon May 16 05:07:26 CDT 2011

The phpBB3 forum containing the users' login data is located in the root
directory, whereas /pmwiki/ directory is one level in from the root.

Might the problem be due the forum and wiki not being on the same level?
If so, are there any solutions that I could try?

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.