[pmwiki-users] Syncing / migrating a wiki configuration

Oguz Altun oguz at ce.yildiz.edu.tr
Fri May 27 02:44:37 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have this wiki installation that I spend quite a time to install
recipes, write my own download application, etc... So, I want to just
transfer (some of) it to this new site, change the logo, skin, etc, and
get a new site with hopefully much less work. In fact It would be real
fine to periodically sync them, to ease maintaining.

The two sites are running on linux machines, and my only access is
through ftp. So, no rsync or unison to me. Furthermore, my desktop
machine is a windows. So when I transfer to my desktop, e.g. by wget,
permissions are lost. Big down for me.

So, how can I transfer/sync these two? Thx.