[pmwiki-users] Page Variable for Original Author

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 11:06:28 CDT 2011

Saturday, November 5, 2011, 1:51:10 PM, a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de wrote:

> Also, I am looking for a recipe which can automatically create
> multiple pages with two clicks to set up the individual blogs. I
> would need to build a custom form to put in the required information
> (name of the blog, the user who runs the blog) and the recipe should
> create certain pages from templates, fill in the parts which need
> filling in (Title, description and stuff like that) and set the
> attributes (user rights) according to what I need.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox
can create multiple pages using custom forms.
For setting page attributes you could create a custom fox filter
function. See section "Creating a Profile page and Preferences page"
on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxPageManagement
There is a an example plus script for setting an edit password
attribute.

  ~Hans