[pmwiki-users] Can't save page - blocked by administrator

Tue Nov 8 04:30:38 CST 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> Monday, November 7, 2011, 2:16:43 PM, Jan Erik Moström wrote:
>
>> On that page I got 10-20 external links so I assume this is what is
>> causing my problems (I'm able to save other pages with only a few
>> external links).
>
> Have you got in your config.php file
>
> include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php');
> $UnapprovedLinkCountMax = 10;
>
> These lines are commented out in the sample config file.
> If you include the urlapprove.php file you may wuish top raise the
> number for $UnapprovedLinkCountMax
>
> Anyway, just a guess to a possible cause for your error notice.

I'm pretty sure if you include urlapprove.php that it does NOT
prohibit you from saving the page, it just doesn't make the external
links active and includes a little note to approve the urls. At least
that's how I've seen it work.

>>When I try to save a page I get "This post has been blocked by the
>>administrator", I looked through the documentation and from what I
>>understand there are one configurations variable that control this:
>>$EnableBlocklist
>>
>>I commented away it from the config file but it doesn't help. I also
>>tried setting
>>$EnableWhyBlocked = 1;
>>but I don't get any more info

The only place in the code that "This post has been blocked" shows up
is in scripts/blocklist.php. So I think somehow you've got blocklists
enabled still. Do ensure that you have commented out all blocklist
variables and see if it still occurs.

scripts/blocklist.php should only be included if $EnableBlockList is
greater than 0 (as is controlled by scripts/stdconfig.php at line 79:

    79	if (IsEnabled($EnableBlocklist, 0))
    80	  include_once("$FarmD/scripts/blocklist.php");