[pmwiki-users] Problem with Mini: Gallery using

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Nov 14 23:19:27 CST 2011

On Tuesday 15 November 2011 02:19:58, Brian Tibbels wrote :
> When showing the gallery the counter shows 1/62 images and treats both
> galleries as one. How do you specify each Mini as a separate gallery in the
> same group? I have scoured the documentation and the examples at
> http://tl.5ko.fr/M/M

You probably need Lightbox mode 2: each Mini set is in an independent
slideshow; < and > arrows show only the pictures in one Mini: markup.

Set in config.php:

  $Mini['EnableLightbox'] = 2;

The documentation is here:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Mini#lightbox

And the demo of the Fancybox plugin uses Mode 2:

  http://tl.5ko.fr/M/Fancybox

Petko