[pmwiki-users] Problem displaying MySQL queries

Nicolas Poulain nico.poulain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 01:55:57 CST 2011

2011/11/17 Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com>:
> On a quick glance through I don't see anything obvious that would
> cause your symptoms.  Therefore, the next step is to trace out your
> script and see exactly what is happening.  I have put several echo
> statements in above -- by carefully analyzing the output of what you
> got as compared with what you expected to get you should be able to
> figure out where the problem is.  The idea is to "create your own
> debugger" -- take a look at the value of each of the key variables and
> the flow of your script as it processes.

Thank you for your advice.
It confirms what I suspected : the problem doesn't seem to come from
the MySQL part because all tests are succesfully passed and every line
of the code returns the correct output in the headers of the page.
But inside the html part, the wikitext div is still empty as if pmwiki
refuses to process the wiki code while it's too big to display.

So my question : is there a limit size for the strings returned by
markup functions that could make pmwiki display everything but the
wikitext content ?

I have carefully looked into the log files (apache and Mysql) , there
is nothing i can link to my issue.

Thanks.

--
Nicolas poulain