[pmwiki-users] Editing pages does not work after firefox update - PmWiki 2.1.26 on localhost

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:36:47 CDT 2011

It's quite easy to upgrade PmWiki, and also to backup your existing
installation prior deploying the latest PmWiki version (probably you'll need
to upgrade to php 5, but php4 may still work).

2.1.26 is 5 years old, so if your server serves worldwide, it would be safer
to use the latest version, as there were some security fixes.

You can also try to use an alternative browser for editing pages (opera,
chrome...).