[pmwiki-users] Added meta tags and schema.org microdata injection into pages

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Wed Oct 5 00:53:20 CDT 2011

> Brian:
> Put this in the config.php
> $Image=PageVar($pagename,'$:Image');
> then use the var as normal in the template {$Image}

Thank you, Brian!
I found something the like also here
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables#withincode
but I'm failing to get it working.
Adding this
    $Image=PageVar($pagename,'$:Image');
to config.php and then placing (as an example)
and defining the variable into the wiki page this way
    (:Image:http://www.example.com/picture.jpg:)
into the skin template does not seem to make the trick.

> Carlos:
> Oh, It makes me sad that you gave up
> on trying to give a programatic
> answer to your own needs.
> But not all is lost, I've made the recipe.

Really thank you Carlos, as well as V.Krishn and Petko for your contributions.
The recipe Carlos made produces an interesting result.
Really!

I will now try to extend it and post it back here as well as set up a
recipe page for this.

Thank you again Carlos!

Luigi