[pmwiki-users] it's time to change pmwiki default skin!

jdd-gmane jdd at dodin.org
Fri Sep 16 00:34:55 CDT 2011

Le 16/09/2011 00:27, tamouse mailing lists a écrit :

> set of presentation aspects and expect one size will fit all. I'm
> trying to develop a more flexible means of theming/skinning/what have
> you that will allow the user to take control if they need to in a more
> easily handled fashion.

fine. May some sort of drop down list that shows part of the skin, so
anypeople can look at the result (try sometime to set your page to an
alien langage, like thai for french people, and try to understand
where you are :-))

about colors, approximately 10% of the french population have some
sort of color problem. This is very well known in some works. And, of
course no one have the same than the other!

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr