[pmwiki-users] It's time to change pmwiki default skin!

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Sep 18 13:55:57 CDT 2011

On Sunday 18 September 2011 13:18:58, Rogutės Sparnuotos wrote :
> The wordpress.org and textpattern.com examples others posted are too
> loaded for me.

These are sources for ideas more for the pmwiki.org home page than for a new
default skin in the distribution.

We want a simple, minimal skin for an empty PmWiki installation, that would be
easier for new admins to understand and customize.

For the pmwiki.org home page, we want a well balanced selection of features,
content, links and styles to show better the PmWiki potential and continuous
development.

Petko