[pmwiki-users] Blank page

Brad Allison bradley8424 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:10:10 CDT 2012

I've run into a problem where some pages will appear with no content. The
sidebar appears but the actual wiki content does not. I can see the content
by going to the edit link and I can see the recent changes, but if I try to
view the page or print it is blank. The pages do have a lot of includes so
I tried increasing $MaxIncludes in config.php with no effect. Most other
pages and the site in general work fine.

Nothing appears in the apache error log and I can't seem to get php logging
to work. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing the blank
pages?