[pmwiki-users] 1x compatibility mode gone in 2.2

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Wed Apr 4 15:26:52 CDT 2012

Hi,

thanks for the explanations. I don't know if I am the only one who has
this kind of problem, but I think it would be nice to have a separate
tool perform these kinds of upgrade.
At work we try to provide upgrade mechanisms for our product that
perform the steps you describe more or less automatically. In our case,
the upgrade-code is integrated into the product, but I imaging a
separate tool would do as well.

Nils