[pmwiki-users] Would the sqlite recipe gain anything in storing pages in separate tables based on group?

Alex Eftimiades alexeftimiades at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:12:52 CDT 2012

	I just got the sqlite recipe working with all the pages switched over
to the database, and after looking at the database structure, I
thought it was odd that it did not use separate tables for different
groups. I would think this would cut down on the time it takes to
access pages, but I could be wrong. I do not know very much about
databases in general. I was just wondering whether this was worth
working on.

Thanks,
Alex