[pmwiki-users] Problem with XLPage

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:35:01 CDT 2012

Site.XLPagePtBr is displaying correctly and it has the translations,
but not complete as I have removed some parts of it, mostly the ones
specific to pmwiki.org site and the ones that that change timefmt,
charset and language as they are all defined in config.php.

2.2.42 installed and my AllRecentChanges also stopped working :(

Carlos