[pmwiki-users] About the columns used in the sqlite recipe.

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Aug 24 21:08:47 CDT 2012

Alex Eftimiades writes:
> *Page Ids: What exactly was the point of making separate page IDs when you
> already have an index?

The page_id field is used in the ShortUrl feature.

> *The way pages are deleted: Why not just have a boolean column that
> indicates whether a page is deleted or not? That seems more efficient better
> for querying than renaming the pagename.

I needed a practical way to list the deleted pages, to review them and to
restore them from within PmWiki, just with my admin password and without
having to log into the server, or to write another intereface to access the
database. This was good enough for me.

Petko