[pmwiki-users] mini with either ultralightbox or galleria

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Dec 5 16:02:30 CST 2012

Peter Bowers writes:
> I just installed mini and originally tried it with the default ultralightbox
> and then tried installing the galleria plugin.  What I'm seeing is a simple
> list of thumbnails.  What I want to see is some kind of interactive slideshow
> where the user can scroll through the pictures in a larger size as compared
> to the thumbnails.

If you cannot see the slideshows on the demo pages, see if you have
JavaScript enabled:

  http://tl.5ko.fr/M/Ultralightbox
  http://tl.5ko.fr/M/Galleria

If you can see the demo pages, then something is wrong with your
installation. Check if your skin has the markers <!--HTMLHeader--> and
<!--HTMLFooter-->.

Can we have a look at the wiki page?

Petko