[pmwiki-users] Link to last visited page

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Sat Feb 4 03:06:42 CST 2012

Hi there,

can I somehow get the $FullName of the last visited page before the current one?

I would love to have something like {<$FullName} in wikitrails. Has anyone ever done this? It would be necessary for a cancel button in a jquerymobile cancel dialog.

Just to let you know what I'm working on: For the last three years Amnesty International Germany has used a pmwiki based platform to administer its nationwide annual meeting. It works quite well and looks great. For 2012 I'm working on porting it to jquerymobile. I'm already pretty far.

This is what it looks like right now: http://www.box.com/s/79gsohk15q2t2zjfum0l

Thanks a lot for your help.

Martin