[pmwiki-users] List of pages with no Category

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:38:51 CST 2012

Looks like it's working for categories who are not included, if
category links to Category group :

in config :

$FmtPV['$CatLinksCount'] = 'CatLinksCount($page["targets"])';
function CatLinksCount($targets) {
  $cnt = substr_count($targets, "Category.");
  return $cnt;
}

in page :

[[#countcat]]
* [[{=$FullName}]]  {=$CatLinksCount}
[[#countcat]]

(:pagelist fmt=#countcat  $CatLinksCount=0:)

Gilles.