[pmwiki-users] I can't create a link to a new page

Fish, Lydia FISHLM at BuffaloState.edu
Tue Jun 19 15:48:48 CDT 2012

On the man page of my wiki lydiafish.us/apartmentwiki I have been trying to create a link to Amanda's Page, in the group Amanda.

I entered %purple%[[[++Amanda/Amanda's Page++]]]

When I saved the main page the link looked fine: dotted underline and followed by a question mark.  However, when I click on the link it sends me to the edit screen of the main page.  I can't seem to access the new page.

Thank you very much!

Lydia Fish