[pmwiki-users] Blank pages

Christophe Pallier christophe at pallier.org
Sat Jun 30 07:02:07 CDT 2012

Bravo! That was it.

Reverting from php 5_4 to php 5_3 did the trick.

As always, I am impressed by the support of open source software.
Thank you guys!

Chris
PS: (now, if you go to http://www.pallier.org/w/pmwiki.php/Main/Humor, you
will see that the web was really missing this page :)

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:

> Christophe Pallier writes:.
>
>  Unfortunately, adding
>>
>>             $PageRecodeFunction = 'IsEnabled';
>>
>> to config.php, did not solve the issue.
>>
>> So, if it not the recode function, do you see any other possibility?
>>
>> I will gladly give you access to the site if necessary
>>

> By luck, I have an account at your hosting provider OVH 90plan, and I
> could experience your blank page. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible,
> maybe later today or tomorrow.
>
> In the meantime, you may be able to use a different PHP version. The 5.2
> and 5.3 versions appear to work fine, to enable one of them, open your
> www/w/.htaccess file and change the line:
>
>  SetEnv PHP_VER 5_4
>
> with either _one_ of these lines:
>
>  SetEnv PHP_VER 5
>  SetEnv PHP_VER 5_3
>
> The documentation about how to enable alternative PHP engines on OVH is
> here:
>  http://guides.ovh.com/**Php5ChezOvh <http://guides.ovh.com/Php5ChezOvh>
>

> Petko

Christophe Pallier, CNRS Research Scientist
INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Gif-sur-Yvette (www.unicog.org
)
christophe at pallier.org | www.pallier.org
Tel.: +33169087934   Mobile: +331682111710