[pmwiki-users] FoxCommentBox Help

Jasyn Jones jasynj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:32:22 CST 2012

Recap: working on getting PmWiki set up, for the first time.

Address is http://stormknights.jasyn.org/wiki/

I'm running into some problems with FoxCommentBox.

On Mar 6, 2012, at 12:12 AM, Eric Forgeot wrote:

> For #3,  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxCommentBox could be a possible solution, and there are some more candidates athttp://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Forms

So, I'm trying to get FoxCommentBox working. I get it set up so the form displays at the bottom of the pages (ex: Cosms.CoreEarth), and I included all the code it seemed to require.

However, though the form accepts input, and even submits, it will not write to the Cosms.CoreEarth-Feedback page. I double-checked, to make sure each page ref was using the correct -Feedback format, but it still will not write.

I've backed up my wiki to my local computer, and removed the "edit" password, so people can take a look at the config files, to see if I missed something or messed something up.

This is the last bit of basic functionality I need to implement. Any help would be appreciated.