[pmwiki-users] Site.SiteFooter, 1px Solid Border-Top

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 16 00:42:09 CDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 07:29:47PM -0600, Jasyn Jones wrote:
> Beautiful. Worked perfectly. Thank you, Kathryn.
>
> I've not been able to find this anywhere in the documentation, but based on your reply:
>
> >>name<<
> ...content...
> >><<
>
> Makes a div with the class='name' tag?
>
> That is very helpful.

Technically, it generates a div with the "name" WikiStyle, which
defaults to "class='name'" if not otherwise defined.  See
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles.

Knowing this, one can also avoid the .css entry entirely with:

    >>border-top="1px solid #336633<<
    >><<

This creates a <div> with style='border-top: 1px solid #336633'>.

You can also do:

    %define=hr border-top="1px solid #336633%

and then later

    >>hr<<
    >><<

whenever you want to have a horizontal rule.