[pmwiki-users] 1x compatibility mode gone in 2.2

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Wed Mar 28 07:11:40 CDT 2012

Hello,

I just upgraded my homepage to the newest PmWiki-Version and noticed
that it is not working anymore.
The reason (I found it in the release notes) being, that the
compat1x-script has been removed (not being needed
anymore).
Now, I still have some pages in the v1-Folder of my wiki installation
and I would like to keep them, even though they have not changed in years.
So the question is:

Is there an alternative to the compat1x-script? Can I convert the pages
somehow?

Cheers,
   Nils

PS: Since I am currently not on the mailing list, please keep my address
in the response

--
Die Kinder von heute sind Tyrannen. Sie widersprechen ihren
Eltern, kleckern mit dem Essen und ärgern ihre Lehrer.

Sokrates (um 470 - 399 v.Chr.), griech. Philosoph