[pmwiki-users] using PTVs from pagelists in skin scripts (or how to register a new PV)

a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de
Sat May 12 05:33:47 CDT 2012

Hi Peter,

thanks a lot for your advice. I had a look at Hans’ powertools recipe, but then opted for the quick and dirty solution to use (:setSomeVar {=$FullName}:) in the pagelist template (together with the markup to translate the directive into a global variable) to work around the PTV limitations.

>         if (preg_match_all($pat, IsEnabled($PCache[$pagename]['=preview'],@$page['text']),
>           $match, PREG_SET_ORDER))
>           foreach($match as $m) {
>             $pc["=p_{$m[2]}"] = Qualify($pagename, $t);
>           }

Thanks for pointing out this section. Now I do understand, why it’s not possible to use PTVs in a pagelist.

Take care
josh