[pmwiki-users] Invalid Page name when editing Site.SideBar

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Oct 29 14:47:10 CDT 2012

Success!

I just got a reply from the host:

----------------------
Can you please try again? It seems that the issue was caused due to
mod_Security. We have disabled it now and we are not getting any 406
error. Can you please check and confirm from your end?

It's now working fine.

I wouldn't have known what to ask them if not for the help from this
group. It was a real team effort!

(Petko -- thanks for the info about CleanURLs. I was worried they'd
spend time on one theory, only realize CleanURLs were complicating the
issue.)

Sandy