[pmwiki-users] javascript history button for pmwiki

John prinoer at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 10:54:35 CDT 2012

Hello: I'm desperate for a javascript history button that may be used on PmWiki pages.

It looks like Mr. Hans Becker is pointing in the right direction at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InputFormsAndJavaScript , but I don't know how to conform the rules and code he has created to accomplish what I seek; namely,
<FORM><INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" VALUE="Go Back"
NCLICK="history.go(-1)"></FORM>
that works on PmWiki pages.
The solution could be very simple. Thanks in advance.

John

prinoer at aol.com