[pmwiki-users] MergeSimulEdits

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:04:41 CDT 2012

Please disregard my last e-mail to the list, as I have not included a
subject line, please reply to this e-mail only.

I'm sorry, reading too much code.

The original e-mail is bellow the line.

----

What is the impact of not having simultaneous edit working (not using diff3
and now without the php class that use to do the same job) when you edit a
page. I'm also intrigued about $DiffFunction inside the function PostPage,
because I don't know from where it comes from.

Does  $Difffunction comes from simultaneous edit? Nope...

I don't know if I'm creating a relationship between things that have no
relation whatsoever... I'm sorry, I'm a little bit confused.

My question is :

What kind of problems can come from not having a proper MergeSimulEdits
feature?

Please, you don't have to answer that right away.

Best regards,

Carlos