[pmwiki-users] Edit template to use for documenting a new skin?

Mon Sep 17 22:32:38 CDT 2012

Here's one area I'm not sure where it fits, local config or in the skin:

With MouseSkin, I am planning to create several colour themes,
utilizing the $SkinTheme config variable that I've seen some other
skins using.

In my wiki, I have the page's table of contents in the side bar using
the pagetoc recipe.

Here's the dilemna: do I include style information for div.toc and
descendants in skin.css (probably not because other users may not use
that recipe), or should that go in local.css? The issue is that the
colour scheme that I want to use for div.toc should match that of the
skin theme. Does this make sense? I'm not sure how I'd be able to
alter local.css based on the skin theme. At the same time, I don't
want to force another user of MouseSkin into my twisted desires for
the toc on the sidebar.