[pmwiki-users] GoDaddy Issues with pmWiki and password protected pages.

Timothy Yoo timyoo87 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:05:21 CDT 2013

Hi Petko,

Thanks for the reply. My install was a fresh install. But, it doesn't seem
to be working. I checked to make sure I'm writing sessions properly. And,
actually if I do hit "save" it looks like it's actually saving the data,
it's just that it loads that blank page..I tried changing versions of php,
but it didn't seem to work..Is there anyting else I could look at?

Thanks,
Tim