[pmwiki-users] syncing pmwiki with local installation (OSX)

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 02:13:22 CST 2013

If you find rsync too complicated to set up, you can also use Unison,
which is graphical and works well (I use it every day):
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/

It's using ssh for file transfer (and there is some rsync technology
behind I think)

With the graphical window you can also control what was changed between
the 2 hosts (and eventually revert some changes).