[pmwiki-users] custom parameters in output HTML

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Dec 18 12:39:03 CST 2013

Thank you, that did the job!

Crisses
--
The criticism has been raised--from both inside and outside the mental health professions--that psychotherapy can be viewed as an attempt to get people adjusted to a "sick" society rather than to encourage them to work towards its improvement.  As a consequence, psychotherapy has often been considered the guardian of the status quo....
Each time therapists decide that one behavior should be eliminated or substituted for another, however, they are making a value judgement....
There are strong pressures on a therapist--from parents, schools, courts, and other social institutions--to help people adjust to the world as it is.
 -- Abnormal Psychology and Modern Life (11th ed). Carson, Butcher, & Mineka, p. 678-9.