[pmwiki-users] Updated to last pmwiki, have an issue with my if variables

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 08:04:44 CST 2013

Hello to all !

I updated my website and use now last pmwiki version ;
something bad happens though I don't know how to get it fixed :

For collecting online books, in many pages, I use a hidden page text var,
like this (shortened) :

>>recap<<(:linebreaks:)
Titre : Dictionnaire d'argot
Auteur : Rossignol (Gustave-Armand)
EnLigne : [[http://books.google.fr/books?id=qoQGAQAAIAAJ|1901 (GL)]] ; [[
http://www.archive.org/details/DictionnaireDargot|1901 (Archive)]]
>><<

Thus I can show and format EnLigne variable in groupfooter, if it exists,
like this (I guess the If code may be guilty) :

(:if !equal "{$:EnLigne}" "":)
(:if2 name -TitresEnLigne:)
!!En Ligne
*{$:EnLigne}
*[[TitresEnLigne|Tous les titres en ligne]]
(:if2 end:)
(:ifend:)

This used to work (with 2.2.45 if I can remember) yet it does not work
anymore with pmwiki 2.2.57.
(example http://www.languefrancaise.net/Argot/Rigaud1878 &
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Argot/G<http://www.languefrancaise.net/Argot/Rigaud1878>
roupFooter))

I dont see what is the change (from 2.2.45 to 2.2.57) involved when
checking the ReleaseNote page.

As a remark, another page, used for a complete listing (basic pagelist),
works with that code referring to $:EnLigne (example
http://www.languefrancaise.net/Argot/TitresEnLigne) :

(:pagelist trail=Argot.BibliographieDesDictionnaires $:EnLigne=-
order=$:Auteur fmt=#tel:)

May someone have light to share ? ;) I suspect it has something to do with
my If code, rather than to the PTV.

Thank you for your help,
Gilles.

--