[pmwiki-users] Help needed

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Feb 12 14:56:54 CST 2013

Peter Gragert writes:
> config.php adjusted for localhost etc. upload enabled

What do you mean by "adjusted for localhost etc."?

If you remove this adjustment, in most cases you will fix the wiki.

> Used in the  localhost/pmwiki-2.2.48/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage
>
> Attach:ditendat.jpg   and clicked and uploading done.
>
> In uploads/Main now exist ditendat.jpg  so upload succeeded.

In the "?action=upload" listing, is the uploaded file listed, and what is
the address of the link to it?

> First problem, THE PICTURE IS NOT DISPLAYED,   what do I do wrong?
> Second problem, ... the skins (using triad or pmwiki)
> do not render at all? (Earlier asked,  stating this same problem)

If you cleared whatever you "adjusted for localhost etc." did and it still
doesn't work, I suppose that you need to add to config.php something like
this:

  $UploadUrlFmt = "http://localhost/pmwiki-2.2.48/upload";
  $FarmPubDirUrl = "http://localhost/pmwiki-2.2.48/pub";

The first should fix the uploads, the second should fix the skins.

Petko